3.01.2008

Calling all ex-AIMers!

We just found out that AIM-a-Palooza is a go this year! If you're an ex-AIMer, please make plans to attend. You won't be sorry.

Check out this blog: http://aimapalooza.blogspot.com/2008/02/aim-palooza-2008.html and make a comment so we'll know who's going to be there. It will again be in Tulsa following the Friday night session.

Can't wait to see you.

If you attended last year... what was your favorite part?

(I'm not in charge... but suppose the people who read this are... is there anything you'd like to see happen at this year's a-palooza?)

5 comments:

Su said...

Yikes! I don't know if we can manage it-- budget is limited and we are moving (again!) that weekend. It would be sooooo nice to see the aim gang, though. Maybe we can hitch a ride with someone...

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, I have a suggestion...

move it back a week or so and hold it in Vegas!! Come on, is that really so much to ask?

Seriously though, I'm so disappointed I'm going to miss out on this by a hair. At least I'm getting to have a mini-Mexico reunion up in Seattle though :)

tim rush said...

Yeah, I can't believe you're going to be that close Clair and not make it. I mean, your traveling so far anyway!

preacherman said...

Great post.
I think it is a great time to encourage and uplift everyone.
I believe it would also be a great opportunity to share the emerging church with the aimers. It would be a way to tell them what the emerging church is about and doing and how fast they are grow. I believe a new Restoration Movement is taking place in America which tells me that people are still seeking an authentic relationship with God. It is an exciting time as I see my friends starting home churches and other emerging churches that are growing.

Tim,
I also want you to know how blessed I have been by reading your blog you have really encouraged my life and give me strength when I needed it. I want to thank you for that brother. I appreciate it greatly.
I pray God's blessing on your life, family and ministry.
In Him,
Kinney Mabry

bucky said...

tim rush is my hero ;)
-kenrick