4.25.2008

In case you were interested...

In case you were interested...
-  We are actually back in Guadalajara.  We returned two weeks ago yesterday.
-  Kim's mom arrived the next day and her dad a week later.  (They both left this morning.)
-  Kim turned 31 while they were here (the 15th).
-  Really fun stuff is going on with the work here... but it'll have to wait for the newsletter.
-  My folks celebrated 40 years of marriage last Saturday.  It is rumored that my mom thanked my dad for 35 great years.
-  3 years ago yesterday (the 24th), my nieces Campbell and Ana were born.
-  I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now, while a movie is being filmed to my right.  How can I get into this film, I wonder.

12 comments:

Kara Lane said...

Thanks for the update on the family. I love the picture and hearing your news.

Anonymous said...

hello,we are glad you are doing well. Keep up the good work in GDL and did you see those CHIVAS recently?

Timbra said...

in case YOU were interested, this post made me laugh more than once (as per usual and expected when i visit the rush files) but also, i have a special little post on my blog for kim (she'll have to search a little for it now, it's been buried in daily what have yous) and i'm glad to hear exciting things are happening at home!!!

The Harris Family said...

Welcome home guys!!! We missed not seeing you "around"...next year for sure at the workshop! Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kim!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you guys will remember me or not, but I was in AIM in 1997. I went to Lisbon, Portugal with Jacob Henderson. I got married back in 2000, to a wonderful guy named Chad and my last name is now campbell, but when you knew me it was Mandy Dycus. I have 2 beautiful little boys, and found your blog from Kim Nunes's blog. Anyways, I hope all is going good. I'm going to try and get one of these things going, but until then my email address is chadandmandyc2000@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

Tim,
Bumped into your dad a few times at Pepperdine. He was quite funny w/ the award he was given. Wish you could have been there.

tim rush said...

He got an award?

Su said...

Nice to see you back. So did you manage to get into the film?

tim rush said...

Su, I did not! My shot at fame and I blew it.

Mandy, how fun to be found by you. I'll look forward to your coming blog. Kim says hi.

The Harris Family said...

why are the twins crying in that pic up above?

La Pistolera said...

Hey Tim and Kim just stopped by to say hello. Heard you were gone. Always nice to get back in your own bed and routine. Blessing la pistolera