10.17.2006

Proverbs 20:6


“Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?”

I’ve got to tell you, this verse haunts me. I claim to love God. I claim to love my wife. But am I really being faithful in that love?

This verse haunts me enough that I hesitated in posting it. However, I think it is a good question to ask myself today, or any day. Is my life’s love a true representation of my words?

About the photo... I'm afraid this is Clark, obviously caught in the early onset of evil villian laugh syndrome. Which we can now see must be caused by the fact that, in deed, his mom dressed him funny. (This is actually an outfit worn by his uncle Chris Blachly. Sadly, Chris was already in the Navy when he purchased it. Ha.)

Also, Cards win! Cards win! World Series starts Saturday!

No comments: